Stop Anxiety From Stopping You
Is anxiety controlling your mind, body, and emotions?
- Do you often find your mind racing?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night, worried about the next day’s tasks?
- Do you often fixate and obsess over an idea, event, situation, or feeling?
- Do you have episodes of shortness of breath or racing heart rate?
- Do you feel fear in social situations?
Feel Safe, Confident & In Charge Again
Anxiety can affect your ability to enjoy life. You might feel a sense of consistent worry just beneath the surface of your thoughts, making it impossible for you to focus.
Your thoughts might race so quickly that you feel as though your head will explode. Or, you may find yourself obsessing over a small thing and blowing it out of proportion in your mind, imagining the worst-case scenario.
You might experience stomach pain, muscle tension, or headaches. Maybe your feelings of stress and worry have escalated, leading you to think you might be dying. Perhaps you’ve even gone to the emergency room during a period of panic.
Sometimes heightened anxiety can be a result of trauma, even trauma that occurred several years in the past. Often, however, there is no clear trigger and it can be frustrating to not know what is going on. Anxiety counseling can help you identify what might be contributing to your anxiety symptoms and find solutions to alleviate your pain. You don’t have to face this alone.
Help & Hope Are Right Here
I offer a free-no-obligation initial consult to get you started taking care of YOU.
Please click this link or send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A brief comment or message that might assist in setting up the consultation.
If you do not receive an automated or personal response within 1-2 business days, please call 202-219-9482